For your convenience, we have a drop off box located outside the office. You can securely take an envelope from the box, fill out the form with as much information as possible, take all valuables, lock your car, place your key in the envelope and drop it in the box! The drop box is checked first thing in the morning and we will give you a call in regards to your vehicle the following business day.
The main dealership is open until 9pm and also have a drop box inside the main lobby in the sales floor by the receptionist. If arriving after 9pm, the security guard can open the gates and escort you to the collision center.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Lexus of North Miami and Lexus of Pembroke Pines auto collision centers are committed to providing you with the best customer service possible while restoring your vehicle to its pre-loss condition. All of our collision advisors are specifically trained to assist you in processing insurance claims.
Not all collision centers are qualified to work on a Lexus vehicle. Lexus of North Miami and Lexus of Pembroke Pines Collision Centers receive specific information from Lexus Corporation on how to specifically repair your vehicle. Returning your vehicle to its pre-loss condition is important to the value of your vehicle and more importantly the safety of your vehicle.
• We work on all makes and models, not just Lexus.
• We work for you to ensure everything needed for your guaranteed repair is granted by your insurance company.
• Employee ASE and I-CAR Gold technicians as well as provide annual training to keep up to date with industry standards.
• We prefer OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts though we will work with your insurance company to find the best solution and make this possible based on your policy.
• State-of-the-art equipment facility with updated software for proper repair.
Our North Miami facility is one of the largest Lexus dealerships in the world, offering spa and salon services, free gym use, and much more while you wait for service. Stop in for a free coffee and bagel while we estimate your vehicle.
If you are in an accident some insurance companies may steer you to have your vehicle repaired at a collision facility that works in the insurance company's best interest. This could affect the safety, function, appearance and value of your vehicle.
You as the vehicle owner or lessee have the right to choose your repair facility, choose the Collision Centers at Lexus of North Miami or Lexus of Pembroke Pines.